East Mount Road, York Offers in Excess of £450,000
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PUT YOUR OWN STAMP AND STYLE ON A PERIOD HOME
- CURRENTLY DIVIDED INTO THREE FLATS OVER THREE FLOORS
- PERFECT FOR DEVELOPERS, BUY TO LET INVESTORS OR TO CONVERT BACK INTO A HOME
- VERY POPULAR "MOUNT" LOCATION
- EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS AND THE RACECOURSE CLOSE BY
- THE KNAVESMIRE AND BISHY ROAD SHOPPING PARADE ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- EASY WALK TO THE STATION AND YORK CITY CENTRE
- EARLY VIEWING IS A MUST, NOT TO MISS OUT!
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- EPC RATINGS F, F, & E
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A "For each apartment".
Bishops Personal agents bring to the market a fantastic development opportunity to put your own stamp and style on a three storey period home, on one of Yorks most enviable streets just off the Mount! Perfect for commuters and those who wish to live just off the city centre. This period property wants someone to give it the love and affection it deserves and create a stunning home to your own taste and style. This house is situated right in the heart of one of York's most sought after locations off the Mount and within easy walking distance of the ever popular "Bishy" Road local shops, very popular schools, Rowntree Park and river sidewalks into town. This property is currently divided into three flats over three floors and will be very popular with a multitude of buyers including professionals, couples, families wanting to convert back into a family home, developers and buy to let investors. Also with the addition of a garage to the rear. Sold with no onward chain! An internal viewing is strongly recommended not to miss out!
There are 3 flats inside 30 East Mount Road YO24 1BD. Each have a council tax band of A. There is no council tax band for the whole house. This is a freehold property. The EPC ratings are F, F and E.
Stairs to the first floor. Doors leading to...
Flat one consisting of a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to the second floor. Doors leading to...
Flat two consisting of a living room/kitchen, bedroom with shower cubicle and seperate cloakroom.
Second Floor Landing
Door leading to...
Flat three consisting of a lobby, living room/kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
To the rear of the property is a walled courtyard and garage.
York YO24 1BD